RSS

Cny

Happy chinese new year everyone. How is the cny celebration there? As you can see, I just created a new blog. New year new life. As people always say, let's the bygone be bygone. The cny holiday has come to an end soon. I didn't do anything in this holiday. All doesn't follow my plan. I watched tv like i never watch tv before. Have a little meet with family, tarc friends and his family. Sounds so boring but i do enjoyed it.

So how the collection of ang pow out there? Mine is secret =P But it is enough to buy my clinique set which i still considering want to buy the brand or not heehee(for those who close with me, you should know) *Happynye* Then i can share somebody ang pow also. Lol. I am kaki buli.

Planning to start my abandone work tonight to get my extra income. Results release on monday. No eyes see >.< Tomorrow will meet with my dearest sista and that is the end of my holiday =(

Good luck my friends~

0 comments:

Post a Comment