HELP!
Posted by
~*shel wei*~
on Friday, March 12, 2010
Labels:
I say what I want
Non stop classes made me so tired. Not yet start any revision, but I am going out for vacation again next week. Class clashing. After come back need to be audited. Arghh.. Don't feel to work anymore, but I don't want to be so irresponsible. How how how? I feel like the time is not enough, but I know the problem is on me. My time management is so bad. I sleep I watch movie when I have free time. And yet I can do a lot of things during the free time. I have been keep on delaying my revision plan. I can feel that I will be dying soon after come back. HELP~~ Anyone can HELP me?!


1 comments:
i also always delayed my plan...
Untill Xian asked, what are u busy with?
Dont make me fed up with u..
Oops..
Haha.. gambate ya~!
Post a Comment