RSS

KK Day 1

I just came back from bar and online at hotel right now. KK here I am. The place where I was grown up. Not much different here since the last time I came back. I miss my old school when I pass by there. I wish I was graduate from there. Everything can be so different if I didn't left this place. May be my dream can come true.

So, not much special happened today. Just checked in the hotel and went to dad's friend house. Oh ya, I swim just now and go for jacuzzi. My aunt say tomorrow go swim together again at 8 in the morning wor. Crazy can. Then went to dinner and had a walk with dad's friend family also. He is so kind to lend out his car for us. The dinner was so surprisingly expensive. We ate the fish call ''parrot fish''. Wao~ it cost us RM600++ for just a fish. 1kg cost RM380. What is the special about the fish huh? I should post the photo of the fish here but feel so pai seh to capture those foods as a lot of adults are there. Suddenly, I feel Sabah is not a place to hang around with your friends because everything is so expensive here except seafood. Provided you know which type of seafood and you know which places to go because a lot of the places are mainly for the tourists only. Expensive die.

There was a small 'incident' happened today. Once again, my water bottle leak in the plane again. So the conclusion is this is for sure due to the air pressure. If not, why it is happen twice this year? What the most funny is once again my hard disk kena again. Denggggggggg, my hard disk just came back from warranty one week ago leh. Sadnye~

Haiz, so tomorrow if I have time will continue my blog. Gonna sleep early and wake up early to swim tomorrow. GILERRR!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment