Lastly, I managed to have time to sit and online here. Suddenly so busy since yesterday. Yes, I like the feel for being busy. Feel that I have a long time that live in the life that is free. Not that I am really had nothing to do with, but is just that my class usually is only 3 hours for a day. Plus the 2 hours on the transport time. I only busy for 5 hours. All the remaining time is free. Free doesn't mean not occupied, just that not doing something is meaningful.
Ok, let's talk about yesterday until today. I woke up early hoping that I can have some time to review my notes before my catchup class started. But I failed to do so, helping my dad to analyze the trip to Taiwan. Called for 2 agents and compared for the price. Keep asking me to give them some time to confirm with me and bla bla bla. While waiting, doing some research at cari forum. Wa, I get a lot of useful information there. Now I know why bf likes to hang at forum so much. Feel so sorry that I always mumbling him for wasting time there. (Sam Ho, anyway this is not the reason for you staying there for so long time next time XD) Continue my story, they called back and I decided to follow the Malaysian Harmony for 6D5N. Plus my free and easy for 2 days. Hehe. So, I am going off in the middle of October. *Happy* By the time I managed to bank in for the fees and settle the flight, it was already 12pm. Bath and lunch to go for class in a rush. After the long class, reach home is already 10++pm. Dinner, bath, play with my Teddy and Wawa, sms with bf, chat with viv for a while. Then I already fainted on the bed I think. (kua jeong) There is a long time I never fall asleep in not more than 1 second. Lol
So, today wake up early and send Teddy for a blood test and shave him botak. I think I kena the speed track on my way. Forget that Raya is coming and should be a lot of camera are set up. Hope I din get the summon la. After settled all, reach home is already around 3pm. And once again, I fainted on my lovely bed. =.=''
2nd term started. It is the indication that exam is coming very very soon too. It's time to start study. After December exam, will be going to Singapore with vivian and may be mom too. Then cant wait for my Hong Kong trip on next year. Hehe. And our SPSL trip to Tioman. Yor, so excited la!
See this, he is Teddy in botak, no doubt, his cuteness gone. But I believe the cuteness will be returning soon.

I am in love with this photo lately =)

Ok, let's talk about yesterday until today. I woke up early hoping that I can have some time to review my notes before my catchup class started. But I failed to do so, helping my dad to analyze the trip to Taiwan. Called for 2 agents and compared for the price. Keep asking me to give them some time to confirm with me and bla bla bla. While waiting, doing some research at cari forum. Wa, I get a lot of useful information there. Now I know why bf likes to hang at forum so much. Feel so sorry that I always mumbling him for wasting time there. (Sam Ho, anyway this is not the reason for you staying there for so long time next time XD) Continue my story, they called back and I decided to follow the Malaysian Harmony for 6D5N. Plus my free and easy for 2 days. Hehe. So, I am going off in the middle of October. *Happy* By the time I managed to bank in for the fees and settle the flight, it was already 12pm. Bath and lunch to go for class in a rush. After the long class, reach home is already 10++pm. Dinner, bath, play with my Teddy and Wawa, sms with bf, chat with viv for a while. Then I already fainted on the bed I think. (kua jeong) There is a long time I never fall asleep in not more than 1 second. Lol
So, today wake up early and send Teddy for a blood test and shave him botak. I think I kena the speed track on my way. Forget that Raya is coming and should be a lot of camera are set up. Hope I din get the summon la. After settled all, reach home is already around 3pm. And once again, I fainted on my lovely bed. =.=''
2nd term started. It is the indication that exam is coming very very soon too. It's time to start study. After December exam, will be going to Singapore with vivian and may be mom too. Then cant wait for my Hong Kong trip on next year. Hehe. And our SPSL trip to Tioman. Yor, so excited la!
See this, he is Teddy in botak, no doubt, his cuteness gone. But I believe the cuteness will be returning soon.

I am in love with this photo lately =)



0 comments:
Post a Comment